Welcome to iHeartCDO!Anything and everything worth sharing about Cagayan de Oro!
- Filipinos are famous for preparing mouthwatering and delectable dishes, but not only that, we are also known for pairing together different kind of foods such as tokwa’t baboy, puto at [read more]
- I’ve always loved eating empanada. My mom knew about this, that’s why she never failed to bring home a paper bag filled with empanada during the tabo (market day) [read more]
- Before I start this article about siopao, let me first share with you this funny (but true) hugot quote based on the famous Filipino steamed buns: “Minsan, ang [read more]
The Best of CDO
These are the things Cagayan de Oro is known for.
- The City of Golden Friendship
- The Gateway to Northern Mindanao
- Kagay-an Festival
- Whitewater rafting
There are so many other things to explore and enjoy! Keep an eye out for updates on what’s new, what’s cool, and what’s happening in CDO.